Do you ever wonder why clients don’t respond to your sales presentation, the way you expected them to?
Let us understand the process of a traditional sales approach. Your sales team finds a prospect, does the ice-breaker, aligns the first meeting, gives a presentation, and then follows-up with the prospect to take things forward.
How many conversions does that bring in a month?
Are you sure that your salesperson was able to deliver the presentation flawlessly?
Because, if your product is one of the best then, it should sell well. Selling is an art and not every person may be equally skilled. As a business owner, you need to equip your sales team with the necessary tools that help your products shine. The sales presentation is one such tool.
Here are a few questions that will help you understand the importance of an effective sales presentation –
If the answer to any one of the questions is negative, then you need to take some corrective measures.
Have you heard about 3D product animation videos?
3D Engineering Animations can graphically simplify complicated concepts and convey complex manufacturing processes, which otherwise are difficult to visualize. The interworking of equipment and processes which can’t be presented in words or even through illustrations can be easily created and viewed from different positions.
3D technical animated video is the solution to your problems in this scenario.
1. No person dependency – With a 3D animated product video, you will practically have zero dependencies on the person delivering the video presentation. The video would provide a detailed explanation to address your prospect’s queries.
2. The story becomes exciting – Reading comics or watching animated movies, what excites you more? The latter, right? You can transform your static 2D presentation to an animated 3D product video and make it exciting for your prospects.
3. No language barriers – Irrespective of whichever language your prospect speaks, a 3D animated product video provides your prospect with the opportunity to interact directly with your product. Hence, language barriers cease to exist.
4. An in-depth explanation of the product – 3D animated videos helps in presenting the real look and feel of the product. With detailed CGI images and to the scale graphics, your future client can actually visualize and assess how a particular product/machinery would fit and function in their existing set-up.
5. Consistency of the presentation – The sole purpose of a 3D animated product video is to attract interest and at the same time be self-explanatory in nature. And because of this, 3D animated videos turn out to be more consistent as compared to standard product presentations.
6. It is easier to engage with the audience – A 3D animated video acts like a virtual tour of your product and hence your prospects tend to be more attentive and interactive. It also helps you in explaining functions and complex processes with ease.
In short, a 3D animated product video reduces your dependability on a specific salesperson and helps in correcting any technical or language glitches that may arise due to unskilled sales staff. It brings an element of novelty and unique experience for the prospect, thereby leaving a deeper impact on their minds which culminates in better conversions for your business. So, do you still want to continue with the same way of sales presentations, or you are determined to give your business its new ally? If you choose to go with 3D animated videos as your new presentation tool, then feel free to get in touch with us for your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAXPRTS is a Mechanical Engineering 3D Animation Services company providing technical animation and CGI Rendering services. See more of our work here in our work